Store in test mode
Features and Benefits:
- 100% Carbon fibre
- Three-point fixation system, calf, ankle and foot
- Maintains medio-lateral and rotation control of the foot and ankle
- Exceptionally strong and lightweight
- Restricts unwanted ankle movement improving stability during gait
- Flexible carbon fibre allows dorsiflexion and prevents plantar flexion
- Trimmable footplate
- Supplied with Superflex foot orthoses for comfort.
- Available in 5 sizes
- Drop foot secondary to neurological pathology
- Ankle arthritis
- Complex ankle and foot deformities
- Neuro-muscular dysfunction
- Proprioception deficit
The Easy Walk® STABILITY is our second stiffest posterior shell AFO, designed to provide control and stability for users with mild to moderate needs.
Adapts to differing distal foot and ankle anatomy, enabling more complex cases of deformity or neuro-muscular dysfunction to be treated with this orthosis.
Designed for swing phase activities but offers increased tri-planar control in the stance phase and swing, based on a sound clinical assessment.
The distal mediolateral wings aid in proprioception and may help improve the efficacy of other orthotic interfaces (i.e. insoles). The frontal plane stiffness of the AFO Spring assembly, allied to the distal wings, securing the limb may also aid in considered
moderate lateralisation of the centre of pressure, especially in poly-trauma.
Effective heel height: 10mm