Store in test mode
Features and Benefits:
- 100% pure carbon fibre
- Exceptionally strong and lightweight
- Restricts unwanted ankle movement improving stability during gait
- Flexible carbon fibre allows dorsiflexion and prevents plantar flexion
- The flexibility of the forefoot and rear of the footplate enables a dynamic physiological gait pattern, whilst the more rigid
midfoot area provides stability
- Trimmable footplate with scissors or can be ground to fit
- Supplied with Superflex foot orthoses for enhanced comfort.
- Available in five sizes
- Drop foot secondary to neurological patholgies
- Weak dorsiflexors
- Plantar flexor weakness
- Ankle arthritis
The Easy Walk® Advance is our stiffer and clinically effective AFO, designed to offer appropriate levels of control and stability for those presenting with moderate needs.
ADVANCE adapts to different calf profiles and effectively follows your enduser through their rehabilitation phase. The ADVANCE is more rigid than our ECO ADVANCE AFO; this aids moderate plantar flexor weakness and moderate to profound weakness in the dorsiflexors.
Primarily designed for swing phase activities but can offer increased stability in the stance phase, based on a sound clinical assessment.
Effective heel height: 10mm | Tested to ISO 10328